The BMO Clean Energy Index ETF (ZCLN) has been designed to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the S&P Global Clean Energy Index, net of expenses. The Fund captures the clean energy mega trend by investing in companies that are involved in clean energy related businesses. The Fund invests in and holds the Constituent Securities of the Index in the same proportion as they are reflected in the Index.
The S&P Global Clean Energy Index is based on the S&P Global Broad Market Index, which includes large, mid and small capitalization companies across developed and emerging markets. The Index aims to capture the performance of companies whose primary business is clean energy, by way of clean energy production or clean energy equipment & technology. The Index is weighted by a combination of market cap and an exposure score. The Index rebalances semi annually in April and October.
- Designed for investors looking for growth solutions
- Designed for investors looking to align sustainable and responsible values with their investments
- Exposure to the global mega trend of clean energy
- Benefits from local currency appreciation
- Professionally managed by BMO Global Asset Management