The BMO Balanced ESG ETF (ZESG) is designed to provide moderate long-term capital appreciation and income by investing in global equity and fixed income ETFs. The ETF will rebalance quarterly to its strategic index asset allocation weights of 60% equity and 40% fixed income and will invest in broad indexed equity and fixed income ETFs. The equity and fixed income securities will be selected based on ESG ratings assigned by the index providers associated with the underlying ETFs. ZESG is a fund of fund; the management fees charged are reduced by those accrued in the underlying funds.
- Designed for investors looking for a growth and income solution
- Designed for investors looking to align socially responsible values with their investments using a best-in-class approach
- Exposure to a diversified portfolio of fixed income and equity BMO ETFs
- Index based asset allocation
- Professionally managed by BMO Global Asset Management