The BMO Low Volatility US Equity ETF (ZLU) has been designed to provide exposure to a low beta weighted portfolio of U.S. stocks. Beta measures the security’s sensitivity to market movements. The ETF utilizes a rules based methodology to select the 100 least market sensitive stocks from a universe of U.S. large cap stocks. The underlying portfolio is rebalanced in June and reconstituted in December.
- Designed for investors looking for growth solutions
- Exposure to diversified U.S. equities
- Holdings consist of U.S. equities with lower volatility than the market
- Benefits from local currency appreciation
- Professionally managed by BMO Global Asset Management