The BMO S&P 500 Index ETF (US Dollar Units) (ZSP.U) has been designed to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the S&P 500 Index, net of expenses. The ETF invests in and holds the Constituent Securities of the Index in the same proportion as they are reflected in the Index. The ETF trades in US dollars on the TSX.
The S&P 500 Index is a world renowned float-adjusted market capitalization weighted Index that tracks the securities of the largest and most liquid public companies in the United States. Constituent securities must pass minimum float-adjusted and liquidity screens to qualify and maintain membership in the Index. Index weights are reviewed quarterly.
- Designed for investors looking for growth solutions
- Exposure to diversified U.S. equities
- Holdings consist of the largest and most liquid U.S. stocks
- Purchased in U.S. currency
- Professionally managed by BMO Global Asset Management