Innovative Tax Efficient Low-Cost Bond Solutions
- BMO’s suite of discount bond ETFs help to reduce taxable interest income relative to traditional bond funds with similar exposure.
- With ZCDB, ZSDB, and ZDB, lower coupon bonds are selected to reduce income relative to full market exposures.
- These deliver similar returns to traditional bond ETFs, but with tax efficient income, making them ideal for non-registered accounts.
- Designed for investors looking for tax efficient income by selecting bonds that trade near or below par value
- Diversified baskets of bonds with low management fees
- Exchange traded for improved liquidity and price transparency
- Aggregate, short -term, and corporate bond exposures to fit with portfolio construction
BMO Corporate Discount Bond ETF (Ticker: ZCDB)
BMO Short-Term Discount Bond ETF (Ticker: ZSDB)
BMO Discount Bond Index ETF (Ticker: ZDB)
- ETFs hold a diversified basket of underlying securities to replicate their index or market exposure
- ETFs have low management fees and MERs compared to other investment vehicles
- ETFs post their holdings daily on web sites
- ETFs trade on the exchange, with public bid and offer prices