BMO ESG US Corporate Bond Hedged to CAD Index ETF (ESGF) has been designed to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays MSCI US Corporate Sustainability SRI Index, net of expenses. Securities held in the Index are a variety of investment grade corporate bonds issued in the U.S. in U.S. dollars, which have a term to maturity greater than one year, and have a higher MSCI ESG rating than their peers.
Bloomberg Barclays MSCI US Corporate Sustainability SRI Index screens issuers from the parent index, the Bloomberg Barclays US Corporate Index, based on MSCI ESG ratings. The Index aims to capture the performance of fixed income securities with ESG ratings of BBB or above. The index excludes securities of companies that earn a significant portion of revenues from tobacco, adult entertainment, alcohol, gambling, conventional weapons and civilian firearms, any controversial weapons, significant generation of nuclear power as well as companies involved in severe business controversies. Eligible securities must have greater than one year to maturity and greater than $300 million outstanding. The Index is rebalanced monthly. The U.S. dollar currency exposure is hedged back to Canadian dollars.
- Designed for investors looking for consistent income
- Designed for investors looking to align socially responsible values with their investments using a best-in-class approach
- Invested in a diversified portfolio of U.S. corporate bonds
- Includes bonds with a term to maturity greater than one year
- Currency is hedged back to Canadian dollars
- Professionally managed by BMO Global Asset Management