The BMO ESG High Yield US Corporate Bond Index ETF (ticker: ESGH) has been designed to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays MSCI US High Yield Liquid Corporate Sustainability SRI Index, net of expenses. Securities held in the Index are a variety of high yield corporate bonds issued in the U.S. and have a higher MSCI ESG rating than their peers.
The Bloomberg Barclays MSCI US High Yield Liquid Corporate Sustainability SRI Index screens issuers from the parent index, the Bloomberg Barclays US High Yield Corporate Bond Index, based on MSCI ESG ratings. The Index aims to capture the performance of fixed income securities that have been assigned higher ESG ratings by MSCI relative to their peers. The Index excludes securities of companies that earn a significant portion of revenues from tobacco, adult entertainment, alcohol, gambling, conventional weapons and civilian firearms, any controversial weapons, significant generation of nuclear power, unconventional oil and gas as well as companies involved in severe business controversies. Eligible securities must have greater than one year to maturity and greater than $500 million outstanding. The Index is rebalanced monthly.
- Designed for investors looking for higher income
- Designed for investors looking to align socially responsible values with their investments using a best-in-class approach
- Invested in a diversified portfolio of U.S. high yield corporate bonds
- Includes bonds with a term to maturity greater than one year
- Professionally managed by BMO Global Asset Management