The BMO Low Volatility US Equity Hedged to CAD ETF (ZLH) has been designed to provide exposure to a low beta weighted portfolio of U.S. stocks. Beta measures the security’s sensitivity to market movements. The ETF utilizes a rules based methodology to build a portfolio of less market sensitive stocks from a universe of international large cap stocks. The foreign currency exposure is hedged back to the Canadian dollar. The underlying portfolio is rebalanced in June and reconstituted in December. In addition, as ZLH is a fund of fund, the management fees charged are reduced by those accrued in the underlying funds.
- Designed for investors looking for growth solutions
- Exposure to diversified U.S. equities
- Holdings consist of U.S. equities with lower volatility than the market
- Currency is hedged to mitigate currency impacts
- Professionally managed by BMO Global Asset Management