7. Entries will not be returned. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided.
8. Two winners will be chosen by a judging panel from all entrants who have met the Competition requirements detailed at fcitprize.com by answering one of the three questions listed and submitting their entry prior to the Closing Date. The judging panel consists of members of the Board of F&C Investment Trust plc, and BMO employees.
9. Each entry will be judged and scored on the criteria of creativity and how well the question was answered.
10. The winner from CGC will receive a prize worth £1,000 for an individual entrant, or split evenly if a group entry (max 5 entrants per group) and £5,000 for its CGC faculty. The winner from University will receive a prize worth £1,000 for an individual entrant, or split evenly if a group entry (max 5 entrants per group). The rationale behind the two prizes is due to F&C Investment Trust plc’s ongoing partnership with the City of Glasgow College in their support of driving financial education amongst students.
11. The Winners will be notified by email within 8 weeks of the Closing Date.
12. Where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and if applicable any permitted companion will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. The Promoter is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Full details of the prize will be given in writing to the winner upon notification.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel the Competition at any stage if circumstances arise outside of its control.
16. Winners agree to take part in or cooperate with publicity, upon reasonable notice.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter.
18. This Competition is governed by English Law and participants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.