Is fiduciary management aligned with the end goals of pension schemes?
A breadth of specialist capabilities focused on delivering the outcomes you need
At BMO Global Asset Management, we have an extensive range of global capabilities which means we offer a greater depth and breadth in our fiduciary solutions.
EMEA LDI clients
Commitment to ESG
Global fiduciary AUM
AUM in 3rd party managers
(31 December 2020)
Fiduciary Manager of the Year at the Global Investor Group Awards 2019
Read about what set us apart, including how our approach to Fiduciary Management can make a real difference by “adopting a flexible approach for different clients”.
Will the world return to normal in 2021?
We recently collaborated with Professional Pensions for their latest webinar, which discussed the challenges of the virus’ significant impact on DB schemes, fiscal debts, a Biden-led administration and life after Brexit.
A proven process
We start by gaining an understanding of your current position and needs. We advise trustees on a suitable strategic asset allocation, tactical asset allocation policy and potential longer-term de-risking plan to meet trustee objectives. Our aim is to bring insight and clarity to what is often a complex set of challenges.
- Level of delegation
- Investment portfolio goals
- Strategic and tactical asset allocation policy including liability hedging
- Longer term ‘end game’ goals and de-risking plan
- Liquidity policy
- Manager research and selection
- Liability hedge construction
- Strategic and tactical asset allocation
- De-risking plan implementation
- Manager oversight
- Daily funding level monitoring
- Liability hedge/collateral monitoring
- Overall portfolio risk management
- Cash flow management
- Simple effective reporting
We have collaborated with Professional Pensions on a new piece of research covering how smaller pensions schemes are affected by the CMA’s fiduciary management reforms.