Important announcement: Columbia Threadneedle Investments confirms completion of the acquisition of Bank of Montreal’s EMEA Asset Management business. BMO Global Asset Management North America continues to be part of BMO Financial Group.
Helpful articles on investing
Get investing advice and learn more about the benefits of our investing options.
Weekly review: Can equities survive surging inflation?
Weekly review: Equites set to survive rising interest rates
ESG knowledge shared: January 2022
Our investment plans
Why invest with us?
- All our saving schemes allow you to take advantage of our investment trusts.
- With our investment trusts, you’ll have access to a diversified and professionally run portfolio of shares, no matter how much you invest.
- Our range of trusts give you plenty of choice. You can invest in a specific region or areas like property, equities, bonds and private equity.
- We can trace our investment roots back to 1868, when F&C Investment Trust, the world’s oldest collective investment fund launched, and have been adding to our offering ever since.
How to invest
Opening a new BMO account or topping up your existing account is easy. Get all the information you need about how to invest, the process and you're ready to get started.
Get started now
Opening an investment plan online is simple and only takes a few minutes.
The BMO UK App
Search ‘BMO UK‘ on the App Store or Google Play Store to give you access to all of the below from your mobile or tablet:
- View valuation and summary of accounts held
- Retrieve account and fund information
- View transaction history
- View account cash holdings and balances
- View remaining ISA/JISA subscription allowances
- View primary contact details
This section of the website is directed at persons who are located in the UK. Please read our full terms and conditions and the relevant Key Information Documents (“KID”) before proceeding with any investment product referred to on this website. Nothing on this website is, or is intended to be, advice to buy or sell any investments. If you are at all unsure whether an investment product will meet your individual needs, please seek advice.