Having launched our App and Investor Portal last year, we have been working behind the scenes to further improve your experience with us.
What that means for you
Free Online Transactions
If you manage your investments online, any lump sum investments1 switches and sales2 you make online will now be free of charge. More details of how to use the Investor Portal can be found below.
Even More Flexibility
Lifetime ISA Launch
We are excited to announce that we’ll shortly be launching the BMO Lifetime ISA. If you’re aged 18-39 and looking to invest for your first property or for later life, you could benefit from a 25% government bonus. Register your interest at bmoinvestments.co.uk/lifetime-isa.
The BMO Investor Portal
Last year, we launched the BMO Investor Portal, to help you manage your investments online. The below gives you a step-by-step guide on how to register for this service.
- Access the BMO Investor Portal at bmoinvestments.co.uk/login and click to register if you haven’t already done so.
- Complete your Personal Details. Remember: These details will need to match those on your latest statement. For CTFs or JISAs, just enter the personal information for the registered contact on the account.
- Add your email address and enter the generated code. Top Tip: Open your email to receive your code on another device or in a new tab of your browser
- Add your mobile number and enter the next generated code.
- Create your security questions and password. How to: Click the drop-down menu to select the question you wish to answer and make sure your password meets the criteria.
- Congratulations you are registered! Get started: Log in using the details you have just created.
Don't Forget to Download the BMO App
Once you’ve registered for the Investor Portal, you can view your account on the go with the new BMO App. It’s free to download on the Apple App store or on the Google Play Store (search ‘BMO UK’).