Join the pioneers in investing your money where it can have a positive impact on society and the environment.
For over 35 years BMO Global Asset Management has led the way in responsible investment. We’ve engaged with over 5,500 companies to ensure that generating returns for our investors does not come at the expense of the real world in which we all live.
A better way to invest
If you care about how your money is being used, you can trust our team of 19 experts who are committed to a more ethical approach:
- A+ Rated by the UN Principle for Responsible Investment
- Launched Europe’s first social and environmentally screened fund
- Contributes to public policy development and engages with companies on ESG matters
- Expresses views and perspectives through voting and thought leadership
- Working to ensure responsibility is integrated across broader investment processes
An audience with the Archbishop
Watch our recent Responsible Investment event featuring the Most Reverend Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury, looking at the moral and financial cases for Responsible Investment.