The BMO MSCI World ESG Leaders Index ETF (ESGG) has been designed to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the MSCI World ESG Leaders Index, net of expenses. The ETF invests in companies within global developed equity markets that have higher MSCI ESG ratings than their peers. The ETF invests in and holds the Constituent Securities of the Index in the same proportion as they are reflected in the Index. ESGG is a fund of fund; the management fees charged are reduced by those accrued in the underlying funds.
The MSCI World ESG Leaders Index is based on the MSCI World Index, which includes large and mid-capitalization stocks globally. The Index aims to capture the performance of securities that have been assigned higher ESG ratings by MSCI relative to their peers and targets 50% of the market capitalization within each sector. The Index excludes securities of companies that earn significant revenues from tobacco, alcohol, gambling, conventional weapons and civilian firearms, any controversial weapons, significant generation of nuclear power as well as companies involved in severe business controversies. The portfolio is weighted by market capitalization and is re-balanced quarterly.
- Designed for investors looking for growth solutions
- Designed for investors looking to align socially responsible values with their investments using a best-in-class approach
- Exposure to diversified global equities
- Benefits from local currency appreciation
- Professionally managed by BMO Global Asset Management