The BMO High Yield US Corporate Bond Hedged to CAD Index ETF (ZHY) has been designed to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the Bloomberg Barclays Capital U.S. High Yield Very Liquid Index CAD Hedged net of expenses. The U.S. dollar currency exposure is hedged back to Canadian dollars. In addition, as ZHY may hold other underlying ETFs, the management fees charged are reduced by the management fees paid on the underlying ETFs, thereby not duplicating the management fees.
The Bloomberg Barclays Capital U.S. High Yield Very Liquid Index CAD Hedged is a more liquid version of the U.S. Corporate High Yield Index that consists of United States dollar-denominated, non-investment grade, fixed rate, taxable corporate bonds. In addition, each issue has a US$500 million minimum amount outstanding. Each security in the U.S. High Yield Very Liquid Index CAD Hedged is weighted by its relative market capitalization and rebalanced on a monthly basis. The U.S. dollar currency exposure is hedged back to Canadian dollars.
- Designed for investors looking for higher income
- Invested in a diversified portfolio of U.S. high yield corporate bonds
- Includes bonds with greater than one year to maturity
- Currency is hedged back to Canadian dollars
- Professionally managed by BMO Global Asset Management