The BMO Low Volatility International Equity ETF (ZLI) has been designed to provide exposure to a low beta weighted portfolio of international stocks in developed countries outside of North America. Beta measures the security’s sensitivity to market movements. The ETF utilizes a rules based methodology to build a portfolio of less market sensitive stocks from a universe of international large cap stocks. The underlying portfolio is rebalanced in June and reconstituted in December.
- Designed for investors looking for growth solutions
- Exposure to diversified International equities
- Holdings consist of international equities with lower volatility than the market
- Benefits from local currency appreciation
- Professionally managed by BMO Global Asset Management